Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Me think - I'm gonna get me a fish tank.....

Ok, since I've moved to the US more than three and a half years ago, I've been deprived of other living things cohabiting with me (spider plants don't count).

So I've decided to rekindle my interest in fish keeping. Here is a link to my intended fish tank (or wall mounted aquarium) : http://www.fishtanksdirect.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=248

As for fish, I didn't need to consider for very long. Kittyfish (Cory's - see the picture its Habrosus, very small and very cute) of course, then Tetras to add some fluorescent colour. Guppies also good for providing life fish food (their fry are quite something). Then I need something distinctive - one or at most 2. The choices are:

Kribensis

Redtail Shark

Clown

I must say, I'm partial to Krib - I love seeing them courting each other. But colourwise, it may have to be Redtail Shark.

Decisions, decisions, decisions

I need to visit a good local aquarium shop.

No comments: